Monday, August 20, 2007

Day 20 - Aug 18

I spent $9 on mini bananas, fortune cookies, dried mango, fruit, and other foods from the Vietnamese Market.

My roommates wanted to buy stools for our high counter for $30 apiece. When I mentioned this to Tiff, she said she would give/sell us her barstools for 2/$10. That's an amazing price! I would have even paid $10 apiece.

Also, James might be moving into our townhouse. Adam still needs to think about it & Ellen seemed positive. As Tim put it, "He's here all the time anyway (and that's not a criticism, I like James). His rent would put an extra $110 in my pocket every month and lower utilities." If he does end up moving in, he would save $435/month on rent and each of us would save $110. We would then also be able to split the utilities, cleaning, etc. 5 ways instead of 4. Maybe the 5th person would get a week off cleaning?

No comments: