Friday, August 10, 2007

Day 11

ok, I got my $50 rewards check from the credit card company.

Beth called and needed to raid my closet for a job interview tomorrow. I had some pants and skirts that fit her, but none of my shirts would fit over her boobs. Hence, a trip to Old Navy. 50% off sales abounded on everything except the dress shirt we sought. So, I bought:
- Green polka dotted shirt: $7
- Magenta polka dotted shirt: $7
- Dark jeans: $15
- Dark green sweater: $15
- Really big Cucumber Lemon Balm candle: $3
Total: $47

While we were at the Gap, I also bought James a really cool $5 candle that was marked down from $20. It replaced his candle that was crushed by the window and was in a glass holder so I didn't feel bad about that expenditure. However, the Old Navy trip is making me a little angsty... I got the magenta shirt a size too big so I'm either going to trade it in or return it tonight... we shall see how my willpower goes...

Beth & Tiff were in awe over the sheer magnitude of my wardrobe; I think that's a sign that it's time for another purge.

No comments: